ROCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian forum for ROCK*DDB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alliances request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
owen

alliances request Empty
PostSubject: alliances request   alliances request EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:47 am

In-game name & profile link?

Why do you wish to join ROCK*DDB? mark invited me..and i am quite interested in strong and active alliances too Smile

How active are you? hmm everyday if life go smoothly...

What is your play style? (Aggresive, Defensive, Both) both...

How long have you been playing Travian? few months..

How long have you been playing in this server (com5)? first server i played...

What is your current troop crop consumption per village? (Also include whether the village is offensive or defensive) (No need to answer here but it wil be verified after you join alliance) Smile

What kind of troops have you researched ? i am roman..researched all other than equites caesaris..

What is your resource production (Mention for each village) 1500++,1500++,1500++,500++

Have you been attacked recently? If so, by whom? (please state the player's name and profile link ) not so recently...

Have you been attacking and/or farming any members of ROCK? (please also state the player name) nope recently...

Is there any member(s) of ROCK in your 21x21? Please state all of their names if applicable. markyle and alot other more to mention..

Who in ROCK is in your contact? none

Why did you leave your previous alliance? (if applicable) hmmm...no previous alliance..only my own..

Is there anything else you might want to add? (optional) is your alliance very active and willing to help one another? Smile and also Happy chinese New Year Smile cheers:)
Back to top Go down
Admin1

alliances request Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliances request   alliances request EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 am

Application rejected.You are a noob.
Back to top Go down

alliances request
Page 1 of 1